The Portland Solidarity Network and We Are Oregon invite you to attend a series of trainings on the basics of community organizing and building grassroots resistance.
Training #1 – Sunday, March 3rd:
Organizing and Building Relationships
- Defining Your Issue
- Making Successful Contacts
- Creating a Framework for Action
Training #2 – Sunday, March 10th:
Taking Action and Escalating
- Planning an Action or Short Campaign
- Carrying out What You’ve Planned
- Developing Goals, Strategy, and Tactics
Training #3 – Sunday, March 17th:
- Advertising and Promoting Your Campaign
- Spreading Your Message
- Developing a Media Strategy
All Trainings Will Be Held at:
1:00 PM at SEIU Local 503
6401 SE Foster Rd. in Portland
Snacks will be available (Vegan Options)
All Trainings Are Child-Friendly!
We will have a space for children with trained attendants.
Please contact the Portland Solidarity Network at (503)-446-6065 (voicemail) or email@example.com to RSVP or if you have any questions.